1. Be happy about your own life and you’ll be amazed at just how much more beautiful you’ll find it to be.– TemitOpe Ibrahim
2. The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don’t wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy.– THICH NHAT HANH
3. Everything will change in your life when you finally learn that you deserve So much better.– Karen Gibbs
4. Be positive. Be happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down.– Germany Kent
5. The most beautiful thing about life is this; regardless of how ugly life might seem be, once there is breath, life is beautiful.– Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
6. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow. – Aaron Lauritsen
7. The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.– Aaron Lauritsen
8. To be happy, make others happy.– Stephen Richards
9. If it makes your heart race, your eyes smile and your soul happy, do that.– Laine Alcantara
10. Happiness is not based on your circumstances, but on a decision you make.– Germany Kent
11. If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.– Chinese Proverb
12. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are completely; the good and the bad and make changes as you see fit not because you think someone else wants you to be different.-:Stacey Charter
13. Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.– William E. Gladstone
14. Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy. – Deepak Chopra
15. We are no longer happy so soon as we wish to be happier.– Walter Savage Landor
16. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.– Dalai Lama
17. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.– Kevyn Aucoin
18. Life owes us nothing just because we are granted it. But, we do owe our own lives everything.
Our life is a gift. When you see that for yourself, you see that the lives of others is also a gift.
There’s no such thing as “gone too soon” or “before their time.” Our end date is not guaranteed.
We are given just one life. And, that life, no matter how young or how old it is, when it leaves us in the physical form, is put here for us to learn, grow and love in some capacity.
Your legacy doesn’t have to wait until you’re dead and gone to be seen.
Live it with each breath you take.
Live it through your actions toward others.
Live it with the time you have now.
I want to see my life’s impact during my time here on earth.– Jamie A. Triplin
19. It is ok to not be ok. Yes, but it is not ok to feel ok about it, and definitely it is not ok to do nothing about it.– Cindrella
20. Find ways to be happy despite the world’s attempts to thwart you.– Richelle E. Goodrich