Along the road of pursuing happiness, you may get hit by sadness storms that change your heart and even your life. It’s part of life to sink deep just before rising up to the top.
You cannot carry out with positivity all time, when it’s a time of negativity, believe that it won’t last either.
When you’re sad, you have this thought; it won’t go away and may stay stuck forever. That’s because the heart is already engaged in a situation and cannot see any other way out.
However, don’t stop believing that this too shall pass. It’s hard to admit it at the moment, but this belief will grow stronger over time until you manage to overcome your sadness.
The chaos left behind after every sad storm will be arranged into something beautifully healing. This is how you become more powerful.
It must be hard for you. It’s obvious that you are having nightmare-like times. Life must be tough to go any further and all the reasons to continue are vanishing. But, let me tell you something, you are not alone in this, and it will surely pass.
Many people think about giving up times and times, yet they are still persevering. If they were to give in to despair, then the whole world would collapse out of the gloom.
Like day and night are taking over alternatively, pain and happiness are the same. You will laugh out of joy and love your days as much as you were distressed and depressed or even more.
We need to hear that everything will be alright from time to time not because we lack such knowledge but because we are not listening to our inner logic. We are carried out by strong negative emotions making it hard to be rational.
Here are 25 inspiring quotes to overcome your sadness and get over the hard times.
To help your mind move out from the dark zone of sadness, I hope these quotes help you feel more okay when you are sad.
1. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.”— Kahlil Gibran
2. “Your highest thoughts sometimes arise in your lowest moments.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
3. “Happiness and sadness coexist with each other. Accepting one without the other is rejecting life.”― Anoir Ou-Chad
4. “Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.— Rumi
5.“It is not enough to wipe away the tears from your heart, you have to wipe away the tears from your soul.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
6. “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work, and believe the one reason why it will.”— Ziad K. Abdelnour
7. “At the end of every dark storm is a bright rainbow.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
8. “No storm can darken a strong heart full of joy and love.” ― Wayne Chirisa
9. “To appreciate pleasure some had to experience pain; to appreciate joy some had to experience sorrow; to appreciate love some had to experience heartache; and to experience freedom some had to experience fear.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
10. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”— Jean de La Fontaine
11. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.”— Yoko Ono
12. “Worry makes you weaker, regret makes you sadder, hate makes you angrier, but hope makes you stronger, and love makes you happier.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
13. “Sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don’t know why we are sad, so we say we aren’t sad but we really are.”— Mark Haddon
14. “When life’s journey is wearisome, put on hope’s shoes.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
15. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”— Carl Jung
16. “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.”— Osho
17. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”— Jim Rohn
18. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.”— Tupac Shakur
19. “To overcome the sadness of our hearts, we must remember the joys of our lives.”― Imania Margria
20. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” — Cynthia Nelms
21. “Your deepest scars tell the world of your greatest triumphs.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
22. “The bad chapters of your life lead to the good ones if you keep turning the pages.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
24. “A tree does not despair when its fruit falls to the ground, because it knows in due time, its seeds will rise.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
25. “A smile is a song from the heart; a tear is a letter from the soul.”― Matshona Dhliwayo