A new morning with a great beginning. You can always start it with a new promise that today will be better than all the days before. Rise and Shine. Start positive, It's a new opportunity to make up for the person you were the days before.
Let me introduce these quotes to help you boost your positivity for a new great day full of faith, hope, and success. I hope you enjoy reading.
1. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.”
Good morning to you wherever you are. Never forget that the sun is still rising today and the light will get into your heart. Just let your doors opened a little bit and allow sunshine to enter and brighten everywhere.
2. "Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment."
—Thich Nhat Hanh
Smile, it's free, it's attainable. You need it right now. One smile can change a day's mood. Force a smile for a moment, your brain will adapt and then turn it into a real one the next moment.
Find your methods to stay positive. In the morning, reading about success or short inspirational stories is very motivating as your mind becomes very eager to achieve its own victory.
3. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Positive Motivational Quotes are my best friends especially in the morning and before sleeping, they make my day, try reading a couple of quotes before you start working. You will see a difference.
4. “I love the smell of book ink in the morning.”
― Umberto Eco
Feed your heart with inspiration to go through a hard day. Perseverance and faith will accompany you until you hit a definite success no matter what happens.
Create new roads for a successful day course. You are the leader of this day and only you can gain the fruits of your hard work at the end of the day. You can do it, believe me.
5. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
What you write will be exactly the same as the results you gain. Make sure to write everything you aim for. The pen is yours and in your hands now.
6. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
― Lemony Snicket
The healthy thoughts you develop in the morning are like a healthy breakfast. You eat what gives you enough energy to go through the day till lunch.
Your brain needs as much positivity on a regular basis just like breakfast and lunch. Don't forget to feed your mind too.
7. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive; to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!”
― Steve Maraboli
You are alive, you are breathing on your own, and you are here in this awesome world. The sun is rising, the trees are green and alive. You have a whole day ahead of you. You are in control. You can do your best. Thank God for everything.
8. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
― Meister Eckhart
You start from a certain point and go through a process to the end you are planning for. You can also do something else like a brand new beginning one morning.
It's not bad to start over as long as you are starting with solid plans and better arrangements. Get used to being a beginner from time to time because it's adding to your experience.
9. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.”
What you are used to doing in the morning is like a scent of love. You wake every morning with that attraction inside to that love. You drink your coffee, hear sounds of nature, do your exercise even if for five minutes, and read your favorite thing. It's sweet love.
No matter how you live your life, it's a blessing to have the luxury to do what you want especially when it's very simple. Never give up such activities.
10. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.”
—William C. Hannan
Go ahead. Your future is calling for you. Go and make a change to the world of people you love and things you adore.
Being positive is a strong mental attitude. You are a positive person now. You can do it because you are the strongest person in your life.
11. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.”
—Ursula K. Le Guin
Whether you believe it or not, there is a bright morning following every night. You can just open your eyes wide to see it. Embrace the light and grow your faith.
You are going to face the sun, maybe as well get the best use of it before it goes down. You are smart enough to do that.
12. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
It's what you plant there that grows. You put the seeds of positivity and faith. You will never regret it because you get addicted to the prosperity you receive. You want more, so you believe more.
You are on the right track. Keep believing in the beauty of life and your eyes will never see darkness even when it's not sunny out there.
13. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.”
—E. B. White
Live and enjoy every moment of this life. Make sure you work harder than the day before. However, don't miss any opportunity to have pleasure and enjoy every step you go on this road.
Moments won't come again, so live and have fun experiencing the beauty of this life to the fullest.
14. “Beautiful morning and the bright day started together, the light of dawn has spread everywhere; animals and birds are doing their own works, may the new morning brings new possibilities into your life." Good Morning”
― Rupali Mitra
If you don't get up early in the morning or if you cannot catch up with the sunrise, believe me, you are missing a lot. It's the beauty of nature that can't be described, it's only lived.
15. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.”
Some inner feelings are born along with the rise of the sun, all negative sounds just disappear and only the sound of light can be breathed.