Inspiring Pain Quotes
1. “Always remember, pain makes people change. So don’t hurt them when you do not want them to change.”
2. “If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “Pain is temporary, but quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
5. “Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore
6. “Pain is weakness leaving the body.” – Chesty Puller
7. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
8. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan
9. “Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one.” – Naval Ravikant
10. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
11. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
12. “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” – Ovid
13. “The climb might be tough and challenging, but the view is worth it. There is a purpose for that pain; you just can’t always see it right away.” – Victoria Arlen
14. “Face your life, its pain, its pleasure, leave no path untaken.” – Neil Gaiman
15. “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.” – L. Lionel Kendrick
16. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
17. “To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about everyday hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders
18. “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” – David Richo
19. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” – Shannon L. Alder
20. “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty or back to pain and regret.” – Jim Carrey
21. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
22. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
23. “What hurts us is what heals us.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain.” – Kahlil Gibran
25. “Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation.” Michael Jordan
26. “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Tony Robbins
27. “Remember anything you want that’s valuable requires you to break through short-term pain in order to gain long-term pleasure” – Tony Robbins
28. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
29. “There are ships sailing to many ports, but not a single one goes where life is not painful.” – Fernando Pessoa
30. “Smile, though your heart is aching, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your pain and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow, you’ll see the sun come shining through for you.” – Charlie Chaplin
True.. pain makes people change. Really nice quotes. We should control our tongue and we should not hurt to anyone.
Yes absolutely 👌🏻
Thanks for your comment 😊
Some great quotes there. Loved all of them. 💕💕
I’m glad you loved them. 😊
8, 14 and 26 truly spoke to me. Thank you.
Yes especially 26, I like it too.
26 is the exact reason I am living a “new life.” It is very poignant. The other two spoke to me on a lesser level, but spoke to me none-the-less.
I understand! I think there are stages of life when we are forced to change because of this reason. It’s life! 😊
Yes. And now, I’m reliving number 26. Yay!
Yes!! All the best! 🤜🏻😁
I’ll get to the point where I won’t need pain to figure out that I should just change LOL
It’s inevitable at times!
Oh, absolutely. It wouldn’t be life without it. Just not EVERY time. Still learning that bit lol
I love each and every quotes. Thank you for sharing this.
Oh thank you!! 💕🙋♀️
My pleasure 😊