Each day you live is your masterpiece. Make each day count. What you think and do is your whole daytime worth. Make sure that every day is the best day of your life.
You have power and ability to do that. You are the one in control. Don’t hesitate to laugh happily and get rid of negative thoughts because you refuse to be under their spell.
Wake up with determination and a positive mindset to live an awesome day. Choose to look at the sunrise and move forward despite everything that may happen through this day. You don’t have to achieve big victories, you only need to go to bed satisfied and contented.
May you have a blessed day! I hope these quotes refresh your mood and bring you positive vibes.
Make each day count quotes
1. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.” – Lindsay Lohan
2. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
3. “It’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun’s still shining when I close my eyes.” – Travis Tritt
4. “I have learned over the years that the nicest thing I can do is to just say to myself, ‘Good Morning Darling, I love you; we’re going to have a really great day today!’.” – Louise Hay
5. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” ― Dr. Seuss
6. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
7. “Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.” – Lindsey Vonn
8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
10. “I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes, you have an opportunity to change that.” – Gillian Anderson
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Even the hardest days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning.” – Jennifer Coletta
12. “A broken wing simply means, you have to find another way to fly. Have a wonderful day people.” – Kerry Katona
13. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
14. “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent
15. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.” – Marty Robbins
16. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
17. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
18. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
19. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
20. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis