Hope is a powerful asset man can own in life. Your Hope is what inspires you to go forward carrying along the faith to achieve dreams that seem to be impossible.
Hope is a treasure that enables you to boost your positivity to go through all troubles without giving up, and people will wonder what kind of magic you use.
We all need hope to go on, sometimes hope quotes and sayings to remind us when It gets hard or even impossible to take one single step forward. Please remember that hope has always been there, all you need to do is to open your arms and hold onto it.
Some people can be optimistic easily because of their personalities, lifestyles, or any other reason. But, for some others, it’s challenging and requires extra effort to think positively with hope in their hearts.
Thus, you shouldn’t just wait for your mood to be good or wait for hope to appear without your call every time you get stuck in life issues. What if it doesn’t?
Then, you will learn to call for hope and make one inseparable part of your mindset. Hope has to be gained through working hard on it. Be hopeful, be a friend of hope, and stay strong.
When you learn how to find hope even in the darkest moments, you will master the art of developing a better life under all circumstances. You know you can chase a dream and work hard enough for it when you have hope and faith in the outcome you seek.
That’s why you will pursue it sincerely and diligently believing it will occur. Then, with hope everything is possible, right?
Powerful Hope Quotes
1. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier.” ― Alfred Tennyson
2. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” ― Laini Taylor
4. “When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” ― Pittacus Lore
5. “Hope is a waking dream.” ― Aristotle
6. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” ― Barack Obama
7. “Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” ― Stephen King
8. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
9. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” ― Michael Jackson
10. “To hear the phrase “our only hope” always makes one anxious, because it means that if the only hope doesn’t work, there is nothing left.” ― Lemony Snicket
11. “Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone” ― Shah Rukh Khan
12. “Hope. It’s like a drop of honey, a field of tulips blooming in the springtime. It’s a fresh rain, a whispered promise, a cloudless sky, and the perfect punctuation mark at the end of a sentence. And it’s the only thing in the world keeping me afloat.” ― Tahereh Mafi
13. “Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” ― Mandy Hale
14. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ― Steve Maraboli
15. “But you can build a future out of anything. A scrap, a flicker. The desire to go forward, slowly, one foot at a time. You can build an airy city out of ruins.” ― Lauren Oliver
16. “Hope itself is like a star- not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity. ” ― C.H. Spurgeon
17. “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” ― John Green
18. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” ― Nelson Mandela
19. “Never lose faith in yourself, and never lose hope; remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back, there is still always hope.” ― Pittacus Lore
20. “A man devoid of hope and conscious of being so has ceased to belong to the future.” ― Albert Camus
21. “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.” ― Dr. Roopleen
22. “Faith goes up the stairs that love has built, and looks out the windows which hope has opened.” ― Charles H. Spurgeon
23. “Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.” ― Toba Beta
24. “Never give up. It’s like breathing. Once you quit, your flame dies letting total darkness extinguish every last gasp of hope. You can’t do that. You must continue taking in even the shallowest of breaths, and continue putting forth even the smallest of efforts to sustain your dreams. Don’t ever, ever, ever give up.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
25. “While the heart beats, hope lingers.” ― Alison Croggon
26. “Pray, hope, and don’t worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.” ― Padre Pio
27. “Hope does not leave without being given permission.” ― Rick Riordan
28. “Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.”
― G.K. Chesterton
29. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” ― Christopher Reeve
30. “If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on despite it all. And so today I still have a dream.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr
31. “I inhale hope with every breath I take.” ― Sharon Kay Penman
32. “We must vote for hope, vote for life, vote for a brighter future for all of our loved ones.” ― Ed Markey
33. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” ― Bernard Williams
34. “Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart.” ― Emanuel Cleaver
35. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm, and genuine people.” ― Tena Desae
36. “I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” ― Eleventh Doctor
SMiLes Chaymaa The Other Day Every Poet i Came
Across Writing About Kindness Today So Far it is Hope
Three In A Row Truly Hope is An Emotion More Than Words
Truly Faith That is Fully Present With Love to Give Share
Care Free Is Whole
As All Becomes
Faith Love to Give
Even More Sharing
Caring iN FLiGHT of Humanity Seeing
True Though When All Feels Whole Complete
And Enough As Faith With Love’s Wings i Always
Hope Others Will Find Their Way to Evermore Faith And Love to Give
SMiLES of Course… Yes
True Hope Is So Precious
For A Standard So Low Now
It Seems for A World At Hand
So Far Away Machine More Than Humanity Now..:)
Yes, I hope so too. I wish we all hold onto our faith and be hopeful every day. Thank you for your words. Always..
Thank You For
Your Kind Welcoming Ways..:)
Thank you so much! Have a nice day there too.
For All Pharmacists
God reaches us in mysterious ways. I am struggling with life. I am so lost and struggling daily to find that “light.” Well, I might have just found it in one simple word, “HOPE.” I need to realize that if I truly have faith then I must have hope. Thanks for this wonderful post.
Yes, all our struggles become nothing once we hold onto hope and faith. Everything is going to be alright eventually..?
Why isn’t the post showing the like button? Anyway, giving it a big like!
Thank you so much for your big like. Try refreshing the page, the like button is there! 🙂
Beautifully expressed and compiled post. Truly inspiring and thought provoking quotes, thanks so much for sharing.
Such encouraging words! Thank you so much for your comment!
You are most welcome. Hope is a precious gift and anchor in difficult times.
Happy writing ✍
Yes, Well-said! ??
Many thanks! 😊