A small reminder to yourself; smile and be happy. Whether it’s sunny or cloudy, shiny or dull, put a smile on your face. What’s going on out there cannot steal your happiness.
Be happy for no reason. Your face needs a smile to bring along the joy you deserve. So, never leave a permanent place for sadness and depression.
It’s really hard to smile at times, and sometimes it’s harder to imagine you are going to be happy again. However, it’s out of control, happiness and sadness are like the sun and the moon, each has time to appear. And, you will definitely be happy when it’s time.
Instead of waiting for happiness to knock on your door, go ahead and bring it back to your life. A smile is not expensive, it’s reachable, learn how to embed it in your daily routine.
One of the secrets of happiness is smiling at yourself. You can be the funniest and most enjoyable company for yourself. You are capable of being the source of your happiness.
Don’t wait for a perfect life to put a smile on your face, smile first, and your heart will make you feel satisfaction anyway.
Smile And Be Happy Quotes
1. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
2. “I have chosen to be happy because it’s good for my health.” – Voltaire
3. “The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.” – Bryant H. McGill
4. “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.” – Stephen Chbosky
5. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
6. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy T. Bennett
8. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” – Walt Disney
9. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
10. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark twain
11. “Being happy never goes out of style.” – Lily Pulitzer
12. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” – William Hazlitt
13. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
14. “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” – Sri Chinmoy
15. “Do not set aside your happiness. Do not wait to be happy in the future. The best time to be happy is always now.” – Roy T.Bennett
16. “The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy by yourself and for yourself.” – Ellen DeGeneres
17. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
18. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
19. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” – Joel Osteen
20. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” – Roy T.Bennett
22. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
23. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering, it will be happier.” – Alfred Tennyson
24. “You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.” – Lauren Oliver
25. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh