Strong words of encouragement quotes become great motivation to help us clear out negativity and resume our journey cheerfully.
Even successful and positive people face times of discouragement and lose motivation.
When you get stuck, some encouraging words from a friend or thoughts from your mind can get you back on track.
This is how effective this kind of motivation is and how much you need inspiration in your daily life. You need a reminder not to forget how strong you are and how beautiful your life is.
You need to remember that you will get through hard times with encouragement and perseverance. And, tough times you face daily will get smooth and more peaceful while you are growing strongly.
It’s great to get motivated by someone and just awesome to uplift someone with your words. The power of words outweighs the burden of getting discouraged.
Learn how to energize yourself and support people around you at times of loneliness and emptiness.
Here are 60 strong words of encouragement quotes to motivate you and give you the strength to sprinkle positivity into someone’s life too.
Words Of Encouragement
1. “Never give up. You are strong. You are competent. You are doing the best you can.”
2. “It may be hard now, however no hardships last forever.”
3. “Believe in yourself. You are beautiful. You are lovely. You are friendly. You care for others.”
4. “Be yourself. Love your life. Respect your plans. Have faith in your journey.”
5. “Believe that you can. Your determination will get you there.”
6. “It’s about the journey, rather than the destination. Don’t miss the fun.”
7. “Losing is only one step backwards, it’s not the end. Muster your courage and keep walking ahead.”
8. “Life is too short to be consumed in worries, resentment, and regrets.”
9. “Be mindful. Be decisive. Stay focused. Work hard.”
10. “Happy days are coming. There is always sunrise no matter how dark the night is.”
11. “Don’t be intimidated. Hardships are stepping stones to priceless promotion.”
12. “Step out of your comfort zone. There is a world out there that needs to be explored.”
13. “Read, listen, ponder, experience, transform, and learn.”
14. “Good intentions never fail you even if you were hurt bad. God is fair even if people are not. Master the art of patience.”
15. “Don’t judge. Nothing is always what it seems from outside.”
16. “You are not alone in this world. And, this too shall pass.”
17. “Be grateful. Saying ‘thank you’ heals broken hearts.”
18. “Never lose hope. You are reshaped into a stronger version.”
19. “Always show the real person inside you. You are not perfect, it’s alright. They are not perfect either.”
20. “Be patient. Don’t panic. Time will take care of it. Just be truthful and sincere, and do whatever you can.”
21. “Be busy improving yourself, fixing your mistakes, and working for the future.”
22. “Be happy now. This moment only stays for a moment. Seize it!”
23. “Stay optimistic. Fill your mind with encouraging thoughts. Surround yourself with positive people.”
24. “Smile, for yourself, for people around, and your life. It will attract all goodness.”
25. “Acknowledge yourself. Protect yourself. Improve yourself and be proud of who you are.”
26. “You don’t have to walk fast because sometimes walking is the hardest thing to do. You are doing well, don’t forget that.”
27. “Feel the fear and face it. You are courageous when you confront your fear, not when you run away from it.”
28. “Perfection is not a human thing, you will never reach it. Strive to be better and real, and do better, not to be perfect.”
29. “Stop blaming others. You are the master of your life, don’t let people tell you what to do.”
30. “Help people, help the needy. It will make your life worthy and lovely.”
Encouragement Quotes To Help You Stay Positive
31. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy.” – Groucho Marx
32. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
33. “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” – Bruce Barton
34. “If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.” – Roy T. Bennett
35. “Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.” – Roy T. Bennett
36. “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
37. “Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.” – Roy T. Bennett
38. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
39. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Mohammed Ali
40. “Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
41. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
42. “It’s worth making time to find the things that really stir your soul. That’s what makes you really feel alive. You have to say ‘no’ to other things you’re used to, and do it with all your heart.” – Roy T. Bennet
43. “When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful.” – Roy T. Bennet
44. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
45. “It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down.” – Roy T. Bennet
46. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” – Roy T. Bennet
47. “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
48. “Discipline Your Mind to Think Positively: Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every event.” – Roy T. Bennet
49. “A ship is always safe at the shore – but that is NOT what it is built for.” – Albert Einstein
50. “Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
51. “When you notice that you’re having negative thoughts about how all of this is going to pan out, you need to remind yourself that you are not a very good fortune teller.” – Donna W. Hill
52. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
53. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
54. “It’s important that what thoughts you are feeding into your mind because your thoughts create your belief and experiences. You have positive thoughts and you have negative ones too. Nurture your mind with positive thoughts: kindness, empathy, compassion, peace, love, joy, humility, generosity, etc. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
55. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” – Demi Lovato
56. “When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge — every adversity — contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” – Roy T. Bennett
57. “Enjoy every step you take. If you’re curious, there is always something new to be discovered in the backdrop of your daily life.” – Roy T. Bennett
58. “I thank God that I’ve lived long enough to see what I have seen, and I pray that people will continue to do better. We are doing better, it may not seem so, but there was a time when people were lynched in the middle of the street and it was not against the law. We are doing better, but we have so much more to do.” – Maya Angelou
59. “The idea of overcoming is always fascinating to me. It’s fascinating because few of us realize how much energy we have expended just to be here today. I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit for the overcoming.” – Maya Angelou
60. “If you have done the best you can do and if you have gotten all you could extract from something — you have given all you had to give, then the time has come when you can do no more than, say thank you, and move on.” – Maya Angelou
Thanks for reading until the end. I hope you got encouraged. Finally, I want to add, “Whatever you are facing, never give up hope because God is greater than your situation and life itself. There’s a reason and a benefit as long as you believe.”
In this article, I wonder what words of encouragements inspired you the most!