“Push yourself harder because no one is going to do it for you.” You are the same human being as those who hit huge success. The difference is how you and them, are pushing yourself through life and how hard everyone is trying to climb the ladder of success.
Here are ten quotes on pushing yourself harder and getting inspired.
1. “When you push yourself beyond limits, you discover inner reserves, which you never thought existed earlier.”― Manoj Arora
― Eileen Cook
2. “How will I know who I can become if I don’t give myself the chance to try new things, to push myself beyond my normal boundaries? Who might I be if I am away from the things that I currently use to define myself?”
3. “Go faster. Push harder. This is not the pain you feel. It’s pure pleasure. Come on, you can go even faster.”― Jean-Philippe Soulé
4. “Push yourself to keep improving or you’ll stay as close to the bottom as you are to the top.”― John Wooden
5. “You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper.”― William Albert Allard
6. “Commit yourself to do something innovative which average people are afraid to do. Aim high and push yourself to achieve everything you wished.”― Anil Sinha
7. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”― Madonna
8. “Make the most of yourself–for that is all there is of you.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.”― Bikram Choudhury
10. “Build step by step. Push yourself, but not too hard. Learn. Keep it fun.”– Matt Fitzgerald