Live with all your heart. Know your own soul as much as you can. Since this delicate thing is the most precious in your life, taking care of it will make everything else get better and more manageable.
It all begins within and from the heart; love, hate, gratefulness, appreciation, compassion, and the living itself. The best life is a life with an honest and compassionate heart.
Learn to live up to the best version of your heart and emotions, this is the best gift you offer to yourself. A sincere life starts with your heart.
Once you put your heart and mind into leading a good life, you will be proud of how well you are living. It’s not easy, but worth doing your best.
20 Live With All Your Heart Quotes
1. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
2. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” — Nicholas Sparks
3. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” — Jean De La Fontaine
4. “Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.” — UnKnown
5. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” — Anne Frank
6. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” — Confucius
7. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” — Washington Irving
8. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” — Thomas Carlyle
9. “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” — Charles Dickens
10. “Home is where the heart is.” — Pliny The Elder
11. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen
12. “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
13. “The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
14. “It’s easy to fool the eye but it’s hard to fool the heart.” — Al Pacino
15. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
16. “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
17. “Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera.” — Yousuf Karsh
18. “Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.” — Phil Jackson
19. “And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touched by the thorns.” — Thomas Moore
20. “Sometimes, a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” — Frank Baum