1. Stay positive and strong, even when it feels like everything in your life is falling apart. Your efforts will soon be rewarded.– Anonymous
2. Your abilities are greater than your thoughts. Breathe and let go.– Anonymous
3. You might feel like you’ve lost your way, but in the end, you’ll find yourself.– Anonymous
4. Whenever you hold on to something, you prevent yourself from receiving new things in life. Forgive yourself for putting yourself through this.– Anonymous
5. Your journey to freedom and true joy begins when you remove the baggage weighing you down.– Anonymous
6. For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again.– F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Open your hands and heart to the sky and let go of all your worries and fears.– Anonymous
This is a speech for Jim Rohn about getting rid of negative thoughts and staying positive.
8. Not sure about whether to take the next step? Go for it! Staying on the fence means staying stuck. You’ll be happier when you’re moving forward again.– Anonymous
9. Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.– Steve Maraboli
10. Transitions are almost always signs of growth but they can bring feelings of loss. To get somewhere new, we may have to leave somewhere else behind.– Fred Rogers
11. A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back, you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.– Jodi Picoult
12. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.– Steve Maraboli
13. When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.– Anonymous
14. Perhaps the bravest thing you can do is to walk away from the people and situations that are hurting your heart– Anonymous
15. One day, you’ll look back at this time in your life and be so proud of yourself for never giving up.