1. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”- Salvador Dali
3. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
4. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
5. “Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Really appreciate quote.
SMiLes Dear Chaymaa
i Am Reminded Again
That Play Slays Fear
What Often Makes
A Child So Happy
Still Playing Just
For the Sake
Earn Yet Joy Now New
With SMiLes So True Too..:)
Such a wonderful collection of quotes. Thanks for sharing, my friend. 💞🌟💞
Thank you for your comment! Have a nice day! 🌻
My pleasure. You too, my friend.
Empowering choice of quotes. I luv them. As a person with social anxiety tendencies – I can talk myself out of anything at the drop of hat. So, I always keep affirmations well stocked for those self talk moments.
Thank you, that’s great, I believe in the power of positive affirmations to oneself! 🙌🏻😊
fear is sometimes a necessary impediment
Yes, that’s true! 👍🏻
unlike the late neil pearts fear triology..
Thank you for sharing this positivity. With the way things are in the world, it is sometimes hard to stay positive, so thank you for spreading positivity. Have a wonderful day.
I’m glad to read your comment. Yes, it’s hard to stay positive, but as long as we’re trying our best, it’s fine! Have a great day! 💚
That is all we can do, is try our best.
Pingback: 5 A Good Person Quotes - Best Life Hayat
Pingback: 15 Quotes To Help You Focus On The Positive - Best Life Hayat