Age is only a number; a number of events you survived, a number of relationships you could maintain, and a number of chapters you did your best to live just as great as you could. Age is only a number that represents how many breathes you have taken to be who you are today.
You are always younger than your biggest dream. The target you have set for the next chapter of your life determines how many years you are living. It’s how well you are living and how diligently you are exerting your energy to be successful.
If you want to lead a positive life, forget your age. Only remember that every moment passes won’t come again. Dare to believe that you are capable of, and make your precious lifetime awesomely the best.
Every new year carries new hope and new dreams. Focus on what’s coming ahead rather than counting the past days and the remaining ones. Each year of your life represents a new version of you, so make sure the coming years outline the best versions of yourself.
You are living the most crucial time of your life. This moment you are aware of right now is the biggest treasure you are holding onto. Make sure it doesn’t end until you make it a new beginning for a magnificent change in your life.
You may want to make a decision that was delayed for years or restore a relationship that calls for a lot of courage. You may owe yourself credit for all the hard work you were doing through the past years and should be given right now.
The real number of your age is not whether you are twenty or eighty, it’s whether you are happy or not and what you want to do to make your current life worthy in the eyes of yours first.
Here are 25 positive quotes about age. Read them and enjoy your time and age.
1. “Age is just a number. It carries no weight. The real weight is in impacts. The truth is that you can do it at any age. Get up and be willing to leave a mark.”― Israelmore Ayivor
2. “One of the first steps to successful leadership is to always forget your age and remember your dream regularly.”― Israelmore Ayivor
3. “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”-Jimmy Buffet
4. “One day you will look back and see that all along you were blooming.”-Morgan Harper Nichols
5. “Age is only a number of years in which the world has been enjoying you!” -Unknown
6. “Every year should teach you something valuable; whether you get the lesson is up to you. Every year brings you closer to expressing your whole and healed self.”-Oprah Winfrey
7. “Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.”-Louise Hay
8. “The trouble is, when a number -your age- becomes your identity, you’ve given away your power to choose your future.”-Richard J. Leider
9. “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”-George Bernard Shaw
10. “I’ve always said that I will never let an old person into my body. That is, I don’t believe in ‘thinking’ old. Don’t program yourself to break down as you age with thoughts that decline is inevitable.”-Wayne Dyer
11. “I believe the second half of one’s life is meant to be better than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And the second half is enjoying it.”-Frances Lear
12. “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” -Jackie Joyner-Kersee
13. “The belief that youth is the happiest time of life is founded on a fallacy. The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts and we grow happier as we grow older.”-William Lyon Phelps
14. “I’m baffled that anyone might not think women get more beautiful as they get older. Confidence comes with age, and looking beautiful comes from the confidence someone has in themselves.”-Kate Winslet
15. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”-Henry Ford
16. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”-Abraham Lincoln
17. “I love living. I love that I’m alive to love my age. There are many people who went to bed just as I did yesterday evening and didn’t wake this morning. I love and feel very blessed that I did.”-Maya Angelou
18. “Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born.”-Albert Einstein
19. “I don’t look my age, I don’t feel my age and I don’t act my age. To me, age is just a number.” -Joan Collins
20. “You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair.”-Samuel Ullman
21. “Age is just a number, and your talent will never fail you. It has no expiry date.”-Madhuri Dixit
22. “People tell me I look good these days. I look good because I feel good. I know people who are older than I am who are twenty-five. It’s all about attitude. To me, age is just a number.”-Rita Moreno
23. “The finest gift a man can give to his age and time is the gift of a constructive and creative life.”-Wilferd Peterson
24. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”-Mark Twain
25. “We may lose a lot of our childhood wonder as we move through adulthood and middle age, but as we age we have a chance to live in wonder again (and freshly, maturely) as never before.”-Michael Gurian