Be Kind Quotes
1. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”– Dalai Lama
2. “Compassion isn’t about solutions. It’s about giving all the love that you’ve got.”– Cheryl Strayed
3. “Go and love someone exactly as they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered.”– Wes Angelozzi
4. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”– Steve Maraboli
5. “Always be a little kinder than necessary.”– James M. Barrie
6. “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”– Desmond Tutu
7. “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone.”– Sam Levenson
For more kindness quotes check out Kindness Begins.
8. “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.”– Maya Angelou
9. “You can cultivate mercy when you extend acts of compassion and kindness to yourself and to other people.”– Bree Miller
10. “Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”– Plato
11. “Kindness is an electrical spark of life that runs through all kingdoms and has a reciprocal action when shown to others.”– Joe Hayes
If you are enjoying reading “being kind quotes”, share them with your friends.
12. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.”– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
13. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.”– Tommy Lee Jones
14. “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.”– Publilius Syrus
Be the person who adds more to others. Watch this short video for Tony Robbins.
15. “Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.”– Paramahansa Yogananda
16. “Simple kindness may be the most vital key to the riddle of how human beings can live with each other in peace and care properly for this planet we all share.”– Bo Lozoff
17. “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other, not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.– Nelson Mandela
18. “Many men fail because they do not see the importance of being kind and courteous to the men under them. Kindness to everybody always pays for itself. And, besides, it is a pleasure to be kind.”– Charles M. Schwab
19. . “Imagine what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person.”– Mr. Rogers
20. “Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.”– George Sand
Which of the above quotes of being kind relates with you?