1. Be gentle with yourself. You are doing the best you can.
2. Your inner critic is simply a part of you that needs more self-love.– Amy Leigh Mercree
3. There comes a point in time where you love yourself too much to respond to hate or negative energy. Hope this point in time happens for you.
4. Stop beating yourself up because of your past bad decisions. No one’s past is spotless. Learn from your past and start over. God’s mercies are endless.– Terraine Francois
5. You mature with the damage, the mistakes, and the lessons, not with the years.
6. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.– Jack Kornfield
7. If you are willing to break yourself, then no one can build you up.
8. You do not just wake up and become the butterfly, growth is a process.– Rupi Kaur
9. Trust your gut. Forgive yourself. Be grateful.– Cheryl Strayed
10. Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves.– Pema Chodron
11. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn ftom it.
12. When you slip up and let yourself back into old, toxic patterns of thinking, forgive yourself before you try to fix yourself.– Vironika Tugaleva